Interest-free payments with . Learn more
- U.S Coast Guard, Canadian Coast Guard, and EC approved.
- Taste like a crunchy cookie with a slight coconut flavour.
- Non-thirst Provoking and has up 5 years shelf life
- Contains 18 individually wrapped bars which contain 200 cal each
- Each person should consume 3 to 4 individually wrapped bars per day.
- For people with gluten sensitivity please take a look at our gluten-free survival tabs.
- 3600 Calorie Datrex Emergency Food Ration Bars are excellent tasting and are ideal for emergency reserves, survival kits, earthquake 72-hour kits, and of course, life rafts.
- Each multi-layered sealed pouch contains 18 individually wrapped bars which contain 200 calories each. The outer foil package is heat sealed to maintain maximum freshness and ease of dispersing.
- Datrex Food Rations are is used by the American Red Cross, U.S. Coast Guard, and many other groups and organizations around the world for use as emergency survival food. In a survival situation, one block of 18 bars is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 days.
- They are made to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion.
- All natural ingredients. No preservatives.
- Non affected by high heat or freezing cold.
- No cooking or heating needed. Eat straight from the package.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut flavor and Salt. (Peanut Products Free)Serving size: 1 portion, 42g
Servings per package: 18
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Protein: 3 g
Total Fat: 9 g
Sat Fat: 2g
Mono-unsat: 6 g
Poly-unsat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0.378 mg
-  3600 Calorie Datrex Emergency Food Ration (18 Bars)
How/When to Use:
Lifeboat/Liferaft at Sea:
- Eat one bar every 6 hours per person
Other Emergencies on Land:
- Eat one bar every 4 hours per person
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 6.5 cm x 12 cm
- Product Weight: 1.59 lbs. (720 g.)
- Calories: 3600 kcal (15,075 KJ)