72HRS CRUSADER MINI NOAA Radio AM/FM|
- Slim and Compact
- AM/FM/NOAA Weather band channels
- Headphone jack
- Telescopic Antenna
- Compliant with FCC part 15 rules and Proposition 65
Keeping you and your loved ones informed with weather warnings and emergency alerts is critical when: your phone is out of power, or you are experiencing a lack of reception due to a disaster. That’s why the CRUSADER Mini NOAA Weather Band Emergency Radio is the perfect economical solution to fill the void.
Slim and Compact
Weighing at only 116g and having a dimension of 69 x 128 x 25 (mm, W x H x D), it is convenient to carry around for both emergency and non-emergency situations.
AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio
- provides crisp and clear sounds with no fuzziness on all 3 channels. We’ve tested similar products in the market and we are proud to say that the CRUSADER Mini provides one of the crispest sounding radios on the market.
- FM: 87 - 108 MHz
- AM: 520 - 1710 KHz
- 7 NOAA weather channels, Weather Band (WB): 162.400MHz-162.550MHz
- Headphone jack when you do not want to disturb those around you or when it is too loud around you to hear.
- Telescopic antenna to get the clearest reception
NOAA Weather Radio (NWR)
NOAA stands for the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration. It is a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service office. They broadcast weather warnings, watches, forecasts, and other hazard info 24 hours 7 days a week.
-  CRUSADER MINI Radio
-  Wrist Strap
-  Instruction Manual
How/When to Use:
- Everyday use at home, work, or school
- Natural disasters
- Emergency preparedness
- Power outages
- Product dimensions: 69mm x 128mm x 44mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 116g
- Colour: Red or Black
- 2x AA sized batteries (not included)
- Brand: 72HRS
- Country of origin: designed by 72HRS, assembled in China
- Certifications: FCC part 15 and US California Proposition 65
- SKU: 72H-034, 72H-039
- CRUSADER MINI Instruction Manual