Vinyl Gloves, Box of 100 Pieces - CRC|
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON THIS ITEM
- 100% PVC
- Made in China
-  Vinyl Gloves, Box of 100 Pieces, Medium
-  Vinyl Gloves, Box of 100 Pieces, Large
The Canadian Red Cross Vinyl Gloves
Made from 100% PVC no rubber or latex
Vinyl gloves are a popular choice for first aid training, food industry and some applications where durability and protection are less of a priority. While they may be less durable then nitrile, they are the less expensive option.
Vinyl medical examination gloves are onetime use gloves that provide the first layer of defence for healthcare professionals and the patients that they are handling. They are intended to be used with other protective equipment that is mandated by public health agencies to prevent the spread of disease and infection.
- Have a looser fit
- Are good for short-term, low-risk tasks
- Are the most economic option
- Are best for use with non-hazardous materials
How/When to Use:
Multi-purpose: Designed for multi-purpose use in both home and workplace environments.
- Medical Examination
- Food Preparation
- Glove Length 240 mm Minimum for all sizes
- Palm .05 mm
- Finger .05 mm