- Replacement kit with food and water to last 3 - 5 days for 1 person
- Food rations are Non-GMO, vegetarian and Nut-free
- Food tested to withstand temperatures from -30°C to 65°C
- Water tested to withstand temperatures from -40°C to 99°C without bursting
- Food and water rations have a 5 years shelf life
- US Coast Guard approved and Transport Canada (Approval Number- No- 057 - 005 - 014)
- Emergency food and water rations are packaged in a ziplock bag to conveniently store in emergency backpacks.
 3600 Calorie 72HOURS Emergency Food Ration (NON-GMO)
5-year shelf life, 5 Day Supply of Food, Canadian coast guard and Transport Canada approved, made in the US.
 125ml 72HOURS Emergency Water Ration
5-year shelf life, 6 Day Supply of Water, Canadian coast guard, and Transport Canada approved, made in the USA, withstands temperature from (-40°C to 99°C) without bursting.
- In a survival situation, one block of 9 bars is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 to 5 days.
- They are made to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion.
- Each vacuum sealed pouch contains 9 individually wrapped bars which contain 400 calories each.
- The outer foil package is heat sealed to maintain maximum freshness and resealable for ease of dispersing and to keep unfinished rations stored without being exposed to contaminants.
- Taste like a crunchy cookie with a slight Vanilla Flavor.
- Non-GMO, vegetarian, nut free and non-thirst provoking
- Food is tested to withstand temperatures from -30°C to 65°C
- 5 years shelf life
- US Coast Guard approved
- In a survival situation, 12 pouches of water is used to sustain a person for 3 to 5 days.
- Individual servings of filtered fresh 125ml water bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet.
- They feature superior packaging materials for optimum durability allowing it to withstand temperatures from (-40°C to 99°C) without bursting.
- Certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of 5 years in even the harshest environments.
- Transport Canada (Approval Number- No- 057 - 005 - 014)
- Lightweight and extremely compact
Ingredients for 3600 Calorie 72HOURS Emergency Food Ration (NON-GMO):
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean & Cottonseed Oils), Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut Preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate Preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A, Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Non-GMO Vanilla Flavour.
SpecificationWeight: 10.0 LBS (4.54 kg)
Dimensions: 12.0" x 8.0" x 7.0" (30.48cm x 20.32cm x 17.78cm)