- 30 Year Shelf-Life
- Easy to prepare - add hot water and wait ten minutes
- Standard #10 size freeze dried food can
- Inspected by the U.S.D.A.
- Made in the U.S.A. to highest military standards
30-Year Shelf Life
A delicious, tangy teriyaki sauce you won't be able to resist. Just add hot water and you'll be ready to enjoy this comforting meal in minutes anywhere, any time.
1 cup to 1 cup of dry mix for single servingFeatures:
30-year shelf life
Total Calories: 13 500
Occasional Everyday Use
|View Larger Image|
To prepare a single serving:
1. Bring the necessary amount of water indicated on #10 can to a Boil
2. Remove from heat
3. Add the necessary amount of dry mix indicated on #10 can to water
4. Stir until mixed thoroughly
5. Cover. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes
6. Stir and serve
For nearly 50 years, consumers have continued to choose Mountain House as their favorite brand of freeze dried food for on-the-go adventures, emergency preparedness and survival. With just-add-water convenience, easy no-mess cleanup and home-cooked flavors, Mountain House is the best freeze dried camping, backpacking, hiking and emergency preparedness food money can buy!