- Individually packaged
- For emergency disasters such as earthquake, hurricane, and fire
- Prevention for the inhalation of airborne particles
- Air filter mechanism to prevent inhalation of contaminants released into the air.
- Pleated earloop masks with a filter
The 72HRS Dust Mask is perfect for any emergency disasters such as earthquake, hurricane, volcano, tornado, tsunami, winter storm, flood, fire, accident or for unexpected emergencies. Dust masks allow the prevention of inhalation of airborne particles and acts as an air filter mechanism to prevent inhalation of contaminants released into the air. Pleated earloop masks with a filter used to protect against exposure during medical procedures and first aid treatment. In case of emergency, the 72HRS Dust Mask acts as a first layer of defence and provides a filter from dust and larger airborne particulate matter. Two straps on each end wrap lightly around the back of the ears. The thin metal bar on the top of the mask also allows for the shaping around the nose to prevent materials from entering from above.
-  72HRS Dust Mask
How/When to Use:
- Open the individually packaged Dust Mask
- Face the blue side away from you, the white side should be facing you
- To ensure the dust mask if the right side up, feel the top of the mask for a thin metal bar.
- Hook the ear loops around your ears
- Mould the thin metal bar located at the top of the mask to fit the shape of your nose ridge.
- Dimension: 18 cm x 9.5 cm (Individual Mask)