Sterile Butterfly Closure Strips (Medium Size) 3/8" x 1-13/16" (100/Box)|
- Strong and Durable
- Sterile and individually packaged
- Provides stronger and longer hold
- For closing up small open wounds
- Encourage fast healing
- 100 pcs/box
How to Use:
To apply skin-closure strips:
1. Carefully line up the edges of the wound.
2. Push them together and, starting at the middle of the wound, apply the strips to hold the edges together.
3. Place half of the strip on one side of the wound, gently bring the other side of the wound towards it, and then pass the strip over.
4. Place strips alternately above and below the first strip – this helps to match up the edges and keeps the skin tension equal.
5. To anchor the rows of strips in place, put two strips vertically across the rows – one on each side of the wound.