- Foot Pedal Lock (activates the tension bar)
- Powder-coated steel frame
- 600 denier polyester fabric bed with reinforced stitching
- 15" zipper storage
- 500lb weight capacity
- Lightweight and portable
- Hassle-free quick set up
- No assembly required
Never be caught unprepared! 72Hour's Military Style Cot comes with a new patented high tech design that makes it hassle-free and requires no installation so you can set it up in less than a minute. This bed is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use so you can be prepared for emergency situations or to provide yourself or others with extra comfort anywhere in times of need. The Military style Cot is also lightweight and foldable plus it comes with its own carrying bag so you can easily store this anywhere in your home or throw it in the back of your car for emergencies.
-  72HRS Military Style Cot
- Green Carrying bag
How to Use:
To set up the cot,
- Remove the cot from the carrying case
- Remove the velcro strap to release the cot
- Unfold the legs outward until it is parallel to the ground
- Push down the foot pedal to lock the legs in place.
To fold the cot back,
- Pull the foot pedal up to release the lock
- Fold the bed inwards and make sure the fabric is straight and even
- Grab the middle part of the cot and fold the two outer legs downwards
- Take the two legs and fold it upwards to a 90-degree angle.
- Strap the velcro around the cot to keep everything in place
- Store cot back into the carrying bag.
- Dimensions: 78" x 28" x 18" (198cm x 71cm x 45.7cm)
- Folded: 5" x 8" x 39" (12.7cm x 20.3cm x 99cm)