- Three Servings
- 180 calories per serving
- 5-6 minute preparation time
No cooking needed - just add water
- 30-year shelf-life!
Mountain House Apple Crisp — Pouch
Mountain House Apple Crisp is a great choice! Made with real cinnamon apples and crunchy granola, this slightly sweet yet satisfying dish makes a great companion for hunting trips, climbing excursions, or just about any occasion.
Who is Mountain House?
For nearly 50 years, consumers have continued to choose Mountain House as their favourite brand of freeze dried food for on-the-go adventures, emergency preparedness and survival. With just-add-water convenience, easy no-mess cleanup and home-cooked flavours, Mountain House is the best freeze dried camping, backpacking, hiking and emergency preparedness food money can buy!
-  Mountain House Apple Crisp - Three Serving
How/When to Use:
Mountain House Meals are Perfect for:
Occasional Everyday Use
Easy to Prepare:
1. Open package and tear notch. Remove and discard oxygen absorber
2. Carefully add the number of cup(s) of boiling water indicated on each pouch
3. Stir carefully and close zipper. Optional: After 4 minutes stir again
4. Let stand for 8 to 9 minutes. Stir and enjoy right out of the pouch!
- Dimensions: 24.1 cm x 20.3 cm x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 0.29 lbs. (130 g.)