Replacement Air Filters for Balaclava, 5-PLY, Pack of 4 - 72HRS|
$8.39 Regular price $13.99 Sale price Save 40% ($5.60)
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON THIS ITEM
- PM2.5 Protection, 5-PLY
- Pack of 4
- Made in China
These Air Filters are compatible with the 72HRS All-Purpose Balaclava. They have been tested to provide a filtration efficiency of ≥95.0%. The filters consist of 5 layers which include 2 layers of non-woven polypropylene, 2 layers of wicking internal scrim, and 1 layer of activated charcoal. The filters are designed to protect you from overall exposure to air pollution.
Note: They are compatible with masks with the same shape.
-  Air Filter
How/When to Use:
Putting the Air Filter into the Balaclava:
- It is recommended to flip the Balaclava inside out when inserting the filter.
- Open up the filter. The inside of the filter will show “L” for the Left side and “R” for the Right side. Ensure that the top of the filter has the noseband.
- Fold the filter from top to bottom and insert it into the filter pocket.
- Adjust the filter inside the filter pocket to the shape of the front of the Balaclava.
- Turn the Balaclava back outside in.
Taking out the Air Filter from the Balaclava:
- It is recommended to flip the Balaclava inside out when taking out the filter.
- Grab the filter from either side of the filter pocket.
- Pull out the filter in either direction.
- Dispose of the filter according to your local health authority standards.
- Bendable Noseband
- Pack of 4 Air Filters
- Sizing When Opened: Regular (One Size): 18.0 cm (L) x 12.3 cm (W) | 7.09” (L) x 4.84” (W)
- 5-PLY | 2 layers of non-woven polypropylene, 2 layers of wicking internal scrim, and 1 layer of activated charcoal
- Filtration Efficiency: ≥95.0%
- Shelf Life When Unopened: 2 Years
- Can be used for up to 3 days depending on daily usage