Interest-free payments with . Learn more
Limited Stock- Due to Huge Demands, All Orders Will Ship in 3-5 Business Days
Processing and Shipping Times:
- BC - 3-5 Business Days to Ship Out, 1-2 Business Days for Delivery
- Alberta - 3-5 Business Days to Ship Out, 3-5 Business Days for Delivery
- Saskatchewan - 3-5 Business Days to Ship Out, 3-5 Business Days for Delivery
- Manitoba - 3-5 Business Days to Ship Out, 5-7 Business Days for Delivery
- Ontario - 3-5 Business Days to Ship Out, 5-7 Business Days for Delivery
- Quebec - 3-5 Business Days to Ship Out, 5-7 Business Days for Delivery
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON ALL ORDERS
- For emergency disasters such as earthquake, hurricane, and fire
- Prevention for the inhalation of airborne particles
- Air filter mechanism to prevent inhalation of contaminants released into the air.
- Pleated earloop masks with a filter
To our valued customers,
Starting January 25th, 2020, instore pickup will no longer be allowed.
We are currently experiencing higher than normal orders for our face mask and will be fulfilling orders based on sequential order. We will be fulfilling the orders based on the customers who have purchased online first.
Due to recent events, all of our manufacturers and suppliers have increased the cost of their masks exponentially. As a response to this increase in cost, 72hours have increased our prices to reflect the change.
We want to let our valued customers know that we are not trying to price gouge on the product. The price reflects the price increase by the demand of the product and the supplier. We will continue to source other stock and options to provide our customers with high-quality products at the most affordable price.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to continuing serving you.
Surgical Mask is perfect for any emergency disasters such as earthquake, hurricane, volcano, tornado, tsunami, winter storm, flood, fire, accident or for unexpected emergencies. Surgical masks allow the prevention of inhalation of airborne particles and acts as an air filter mechanism to prevent inhalation of contaminants released into the air. Pleated ear- loop masks with a filter used to protect against exposure during medical procedures and first aid treatment. In case of emergency, the Surgical Mask acts as a first layer of defence and provides a filter from dust and larger airborne particulate matter. Two straps on each end wrap lightly around the back of the ears. The thin metal bar on the top of the mask also allows for the shaping around the nose to prevent materials from entering from above.
-  Surgical Mask
How/When to Use:
- Face the blue side away from you, the white side should be facing you
- To ensure the dust mask if the right side up, feel the top of the mask for a thin metal bar.
- Hook the ear loops around your ears
- Mould the thin metal bar located at the top of the mask to fit the shape of your nose ridge.
- Dimension: 18 cm x 9.5 cm