Antiseptic Wipes "LORIS" 0.13% BZK (100/box)|
- For cleansing skin and minor wounds
- Helps reduce bacteria content that could cause skin infections
- Air dries quickly requiring no wiping
- Individually wrapped in water-resistant packages
- Latex- Free, and for single use
- Each pad is saturated with 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride
How/When to Use:
Benzalkonium Chloride wipes are used as skin disinfectant. They are ideal for cleaning wounds against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa. BZK wipes are ideal as they do not dry out skin like alcohol wipes which makes it optimal for areas of sensitive skin. Each BZK is individually packaged for convenience and can be directly applied to the skin when needed. External use only.
- 0.13% V/V Benzalkonium chloride, USP.
Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm x 6cm (100/box)