3600C Datrex Emergency Food Ration
- Datrex Food Ration Bars are excellent tasting and are ideal for emergency reserves, survival kits, earthquake 72-hour kits, and of course, life rafts.
- Each multi-layered sealed pouch contains 18 individually wrapped bars which contain 200 calories each. The outer foil package is heat sealed to maintain maximum freshness and ease of dispersing.
- Datrex Food Rations are is used by the American Red Cross, U.S. Coast Guard and many other groups and organizations around the world for use as emergency survival food. In a survival situation, one block of 18 bars is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 days.
They are made to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion. Specifically developed to be NON-THIRST PROVOKING.
- Extra long 5 YEARS SHELF-LIFE.
- Nut Free Product
- Taste like a crunchy cookie with a slight coconut flavor.
Each person should consume at least 800 calories (4 individual wrapped bars) per day.
For people with gluten sensitivity please take a look at our gluten free survival tabs.