72HRS 6 Gauge Battery Jumper Cable|
- Polycoated ergonomic handles are electrically insulated for added safety
- Exclusive universal jaw design to fit all batteries
- Flexible cables for ease of use and tangle-free storage
- Durable PVC safety insulation lasts through years of repeated use
- Rugged all-weather construction resists water, oil, gas and battery acid
The 72HRS 6 Gauge Battery Jumper Cable is safe and reliable in any car emergency situations. Polycoated ergonomic handles are electrically insulated for added safety and its universal jaw design fits all batteries. Flexible cables provided ease of use and tangle-free storage. Created with durable PVC safety insulation that lasts through years of repeated use. Tough and rugged design resists water, oil, gas, battery acid, and is usable in all weather conditions.
-  Battery Jumper Cable
-  Carrying Bag
How/When to Use:
- Take out the jumper cables and unroll it.
- Making sure both vehicles are parked and shut off, attach one of the red jaws to the positive terminal of the car battery.
- Attach the other red jaw to the positive terminal of the battery in the other car.
- Attach one of the black jaws to the negative terminal of the booster car's battery.
- Place the last black jaw on an unpainted metal surface of the dead car (away from the battery) (Dead vehicle's engine block).
- Start the booster car and let the engine run for a few minutes.
- Try and start the dead car.
- Length: 12 ft
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Thickness: 0.5 Inches