ChitoSAM™ 100 - SAM Medical|
- Tear Anywhere Packaging
- ChitoSAM Hemostatic Agent
- Performance Gauze
- Made in Taiwan
 4" x 4" (10cm x 10cm) Single PLY Hemostatic Dressing
 3" x 4' (7.6cm x 1.22m) Z-fold Hemostatic Dressing
-  3" x 6' (7.6cm x 1.83m) Z-fold Hemostatic Dressing
ChitoSAM™ 100 is a high-performance hemostatic, non-woven chitosan dressing spun directly from chitosan derived from crustaceans or snow crab shells. Designed to stop lethal bleeding rapidly, its ease of use is extremely effective. Works independently from the body’s normal clotting processes.
Innovative package design allows for quick access to ChitoSAM™ 100, tearable from any side.
Due to the extensive history of chitosan use in emergency, military, and retail first-aid, ChitoSAM™ 100 is optimized to be easy-to-use, stopping the bleed fast.
For the control of moderate to severe bleeding and management of external abrasions and lacerations.
FOR TEMPORARY EXTERNAL USE ONLY
How/When to Use:
- Use appropriate size and number of dressings based on the wound area and mount of bleeding
- Apply dressing directly to the wound
- To control bleeding, apply firm pressure for 3 minutes. Secure with adequate cover dressing, maintaining pressure to the wound.
Use sterile saline or water to rinse any dressing remnants from the would when removing.
Do not place over eyes. Contain chitosan from shellfish.
- Product Overview PDF File
- Latex Free
- Do Not Resterilze
- Do Not Reuse
- Do Not Use if Package is Damaged or Open