See to Hear Face Shield|
$28.00 Regular price $45.00 Sale price Save 38% ($17)
- Elastic strap with easy release buckle that rests on back of the neck without interfering with head or ear wearables
- Adjustable elastic strap with slider to lengthen or tighten
- 3 layer nose piece with bendable aluminum nose piece
- Transparent plastic mouth shield is anti-fog and 100% recyclable
- Made in Canada
Currently for non-medical use and Non-Refundable.
The See to Hear mid-face shield provides a comfortable face shield alternative that has an elastic strap that rests on your neck to prevent the hindrance of head or ear wearable items such as hearing aids, eyewear, hats, headbands, and other headgears. The elastic strap is adjustable with a slider and a buckle that allows the length to be shortened or lengthened.
The nose piece is made with 3 layers and has a bendable aluminum nose piece to allow it to be molded to your nose for a secure fit. The transparent plastic mouth shield has an anti-fog feature and is 100% recyclable.
-  See to Hear Face Shield
How/When to Use:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before wearing the mask.
- Orient the mask so that the nose piece is at the top.
- Unsnap the button and wrap the elastic around your neck followed by snapping the button back OR slip over your head without undoing the button.
- Adjust the length of the elastic by pulling or pushing the elastic through the slider and buckle.
- Press down on the nose piece to mold it to your nose bridge.
- Length x Width: 10 cm x 25 cm
- Circumference: Min 38 cm | Max 48 cm
- Length x Width: 11.5 cm x 30 cm
- Circumference: Min 43 cm | Max 56 cm
- Length x Width: 12 cm x 33 cm
- Circumference: Min 48 cm | Max 66 cm
- Nose piece: 600+ Thread Count (TC) 100% Cotton outer shell / 100% Polyester built-in fusible filter
- Bendable aluminum nose piece
- Made in Canada
Hand Wash Instructions:
- Roll up the mask and place in a cylindrical container with a removable lid.
- Fill the container with warm water and a bit of liquid dish soap.
- Gently shake the container to create suds, drain the water to rinse. Add more water and repeat the shaking process. Rinse and repeat the procedure until the water runs clear.
- Hang to dry
It is important to wash it after each use and to limit contact with hands.
In between use, Gently use a microfiber cleaning cloth to clean the transparent barrier.