Interest-free payments with . Learn more
- Overall Length: 27"
- Chain/wire dimensions: 24" length x 1/16" thickness
- Lightweight, mini size, flexible and easy to carry
- Material: 304 stainless steel chain/wire with plastic handles
- Wire Breaking Strength 100 Lbs
- Cuts up to 4" Thick branch
The 24" Stainless Steel Wire Saw is highly effective with the bi-directional cutting chain/wire that is flexible and can tackle wood, plastic, soft metal, and rubber and many other situations. The plastic grooved handles provide a strong grip that provides access to those hard to reach areas. This highly useful and compact item is light and compact and a must for outdoor activities!
How to Use:
- Method 1: use a firm grip on both handles for maximum cutting efficiency.
- Method 2: Wedge the wire handles into the ends of a single branch to create a bow saw.