Datrex Emergency Drinking Water 125ml|
Features:No special storage required - it can withstand temperatures from (-40°C to 99°C) without bursting.
Transport Canada (Approval Number- No- 057 - 005 - 014)
- Up to a 5 years shelf life (delivered within 1-6 months after the manufacturing date)
- No Oxygen Transfer (In other words, no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Superior packaging materials for optimum durability
- Easy to dispense from a pre-measured sachet
- Lightweight and extremely compact
- Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets
- Consumptions: two 125ml bags a day for one person
Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. They feature superior packaging materials for optimum durability allowing it to withstand temperatures from (-40°C to 99°C) without bursting. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high-level filtering and outer protection are certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments. Datrex emergency rations are best used for home, business, marine or during unexpected emergencies.
Filtered and packaged in America at FDA certified facilities.
Specifications (sachet data - each serving):
- Sachet volume: 125 ml / 4.227 fl oz
- Sachet dimensions: 8 cm x 17 cm x 1.3 cm
- Sachet weight: 132 g