Fire Blanket, 1.8 m x 1.8 m - 72HRS|
- 100% Fibreglass cloth
- Working Temperature: Up to 550°C (1022°F)
- Quick Pull-down Release
- Meets ASTM-F1989-2005 Standards
- Made in China
Fire blankets are used to extinguish small fires and can also be used to cover someone on fire. Simple and easy to use, the user does not need prior training. Simply pull down on the two release straps, open up the blanket, and cover the fire. The blanket is made of 100% fibreglass and is fire retardant.
- Hold a release strap in each hand and pull downwards and outwards.
- Place the blanket over the flames to seal off the air.
- Turn off the heat source and leave the blanket until it cools.
- If clothing catches on fire, get the victim to go on the ground.
- Wrap the victim in a fire blanket, call medical aid, and treat for shock.
|Dimensions:||1.8m x 1.8m|
|Material:||100% Fibreglass Cloth|
 Fire Blanket
 Hanging Hook
 3M Adhesive Tape
 Servicing Card