Kids Face Shield|
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON THIS ITEM
- Kids Sizing
- Glasses Frame
- Fluid Resistant
- 2 Design Options
- Tiger Design
- Rabbit Design
Kids Face Shield provides the ultimate protection against fluid transmission while providing a fun twist for kids. Designed to fit the smaller faces of kids, the kids face shield also incorporates animal designs to make it fun and appealing. Face Shield surrounds and covers the child's face fully, creating a barrier of protection from fluid droplets launched into the air from coughs and sneezes.
Combined with the use of a face mask, the Face Shield helps reduce the likelihood of airborne particles and fluid droplets from entering your eyes, nose, and mouth. The Face Shield can also be used to protect others from your own fluid droplets when sneezing or coughing. Reducing fluid transmission can help reduce the spread of germs and bacteria from one person to another.
How/When to Use:
- Ensure that the Glasses Frame and Face Shield is facing the correct direction.
- Place the left side of the face shield over the left side of the glasses frame.
- Insert the blue rubber stopper into the hole on the side of the face shield and push it in place.
- Bend the face shield around the glasses frame and lineup the blue rubber stopper with the hole on the face shield.
- Insert the right blue rubber stopper into the hole on the right side of the face shield and push it in place.
- Peel of the protective film on the face shield.
- Assembly Required
- Glasses measures 14.5 cm from corner to corner (lengthwise)