This lightweight lensatic compass is the tool perfect to bring on outdoor adventures. Whether it'd be hiking, camping, fishing, etc, this compact and ready to go compass is easy to store.
• Lightweight & compact size
• Compass diameter: 2”
• Sighting wire with cover
• Bezel ring with index line & 45-degree line
• Rear Sight
• Thumb loop
• Color: Black (with gold accents)
How to Use:
1. Open the compass cover 90-degrees to that of the compass and fully extend the thumb loop and open the lens/eyepiece to a 45-degree angle.
2) Place your thumb into the thumb loop and wrap your index fingers around the back. Bringing the compass up to your cheek you can point and determine your azimuth.
Compass Hold Method
1. Open and hold the compass between waist and chest
2. Point compass towards desired location and look at the dial for the reading.