72HRS Piezo Ignition Compact Camping Cooking Stove|
$12.99 Regular price $19.99 Sale price Save 35% ($7)
- Durable Material
- Broad Compatibility
- Flame Control
- Carrying case included
The 72HRS Piezo Ignition Compact Cooking Stove is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel. Its ergonomic and compact design is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canister (EN 417). The 72HRS Piezo Ignition Compact Cooking Stove included an ignition switch as well as an adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently. Packed in a bright orange carry case, the 72HRS Piezo Ignition Compact Cooking Stove is convenient, portable, and lightweight.
-  Piezo Ignition Compact Cooking Stove
-  Carrying Case
How/When to Use:
- Ensure you are in a clear and open area.
- Take out the Cooking Stove out of the carrying case and spread out the four stove supports around the circular stove.
- Screw in any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canister (EN 417), ensure it is tightly secured.
- Slowly turn the flame adjustment lever allowing the gas to flow through.
- Press the red ignition switch to ignite the gas.
- To shut off the stove, turn and close off the gas using the adjustment lever. (CAUTION: The stove will be very hot)
|Item Weight||0.136 kg (136 g)|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 4.6 x 5.8 cm (3.5" x 1.8" x 2.28")|
|Height||5.08 cm (2")|
|Length||11.18 cm (4.4")|
|Weight||0.135 kg (35 g)|
|Width||6.1 cm (2.4")|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Usage||Camping, Emergency, and Hiking|