- Clean Label Ingredients
- Contains Real Meat
- 30 Year Shelf-Life
- Easy to prepare - add hot water and wait ten minutes
- Gluten-free, no artificial flavours, colours, and preservatives
- Inspected by the U.S.D.A.
- Made in the U.S.A. to highest military standards
Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - #10 Can
Take all the prep work out of breakfast with the Mountain House freeze-dried scrambled eggs and bacon. This large can of your favorite breakfast makes a great addition to your emergency food storage supply. Rest assured that no matter what happens, you'll always have a hearty breakfast to power you through your day.
Perfect for emergency food storage, feeding your family, or large groups, the Mountain House #10 cans have the longest proven shelf life in the industry. Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee, have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered for any situation that comes your way. From power outages to storms, or simply not wanting to cook, our #10 cans are a great solution to power you through.
Who is Mountain House?
For nearly 50 years, consumers have continued to choose Mountain House as their favourite brand of freeze dried food for on-the-go adventures, emergency preparedness and survival. With just-add-water convenience, easy no-mess cleanup and home-cooked flavours, Mountain House is the best freeze dried camping, backpacking, hiking and emergency preparedness food money can buy!
What is 'Clean Label'?
Clean Label refers to reduced allergens and additives, and fewer, more recognizable ingredients. Clean Label is about the consumer's desire to have packaged foods made with more wholesome ingredients that are more natural and less processed.
How/When to Use:
Mountain House Meals are Perfect for:
Occasional Everyday Use
View Larger Image
To prepare a single serving:
1. Bring the necessary amount of water indicated on #10 can to a Boil
2. Remove from heat
3. Add the necessary amount of dry mix indicated on #10 can to water
4. Stir until mixed thoroughly
5. Cover. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes
6. Stir and serve
- Dimensions per Can: 15.5 cm x 15.5 cm x 17.7 cm
- Weight per Can: 1.25 lbs. (567 g.)