Interest-free payments with . Learn more
- Fast and easy-to-apply splint for temporary immobilization of the arm, leg or foot.
- Compact, flat, easily stored and carried.
- Constructed from lightweight, high-visibility yellow plastic.
- Stores flat for easy transport.
- Ideal for arm injuries, as well as foot and ankle injuries.
- Made of a corrugated plastic with no glue or laminates to break down
A Speed Splint is best for fast, easy to apply temporary immobilization of injured limbs without risk of shutting off the blood supply. The Speed Splint is made easy to use, durable, lightweight and made of high visibility yellow extruded plastic. The Speed Splint is one size fits all and can be trimmed with scissors to customize to fit. Instructions printed on the splint.
- Weight: 0.32lbs (150g)
- Dimensions: 76cm x 22cm x 0.25cm (30.5" x 8.75" x 0.125")