Sports Mask with KN95 Filter and Exhalation Valves - Ready First Aid|
$19.99 Regular price $39.99 Sale price Save 50% ($20)
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON ALL ORDERS
- Wrap-Around Headband with Velcro and Ear Holes
- Replaceable KN95 Filter Capability (1 x KN95 Filter Included)
- Non-Medical Use
- Made in China
The Ready First Aid Sports Mask combined the secure fitment of a sports mask and similar filtration of a KN95 mask. Designed with a double-secure feature, the Sports Mask incorporates both ear holes and a Velcro headband strap for a secure and comfortable fit.
Exhalation valves provide easier breathability and airflow while keeping you covered and protected. The KN95 filter can also be removed and can be replaced with our KN95 Replacement Filters. Each Sports Mask comes with 1 x KN95 filter
Whether you are biking, running, rock climbing, or working out, the Sports Mask will provide you with KN95 filtration protection and uncompromisable fitment and security.
Note: Product intended to be used for sports and physical activities.
-  Sports Mask with Exhalation Valves
-  KN95 Filter
How/When to Use:
- Locate the top of the mask with the nose piece. Hold the mask open with both hands using the left and right head straps with ear holes.
- Position the mask under your chin.
- Pull each strap over the ears, through the ear holes, and Velcro together at the back of the head. Adjust tightness for a comfortable fit.
- Place your left and right fingertips on either side of the nosepiece and mould it to fit the shape of your nose.
NOTE: For the best seal, press the nosepiece firmly to mould it to the shape of your nose bridge.
- This mask is not intended for medical use. Do not use this mask in places with harmful powder or gas.
- Wash and air out the mask before using the mask for the first time. Remove the valves and KN95 filter before washing. Hand wash the mask with cold water and hang dry. Hand wash with similar colours. Do not bleach, tumble dry, or iron.
- Stop using the mask if you feel irritated, nauseous, and/or experience any discomfort.
- Keep out of reach from children and store away from light.
- Do not touch your face, nose, or mouth when removing the mask.
- The mask may fog up the wearer's glasses when in use. Be careful when driving or moving around.
Filter and Valves:
To remove the KN95 filter, unscrew the valve by turning the front and back of the valve counterclockwise. Replace the KN95 filter and screw the valve back on to hold the KN95 filter in place.
- Dimensions (one side of the mask): 33.0 cm (L) x 15.5 cm (H) (12.99" x 6.10")
- Sports Mask Shelf Life: 3 Years
- KN95 Filter Shelf Life: 2 Years (Unopened)
- Made in China