ReadyWise Food Storage provides a great selection of delicious Breakfast, Entree, Fruits, Vegetables, and Meat options.
- Easy to Prepare, Just Add Water
- Lightweight and easy to prepare by just adding water
- Up to 25-Year Shelf Life
- Gourmet long-term food storage for families and individuals
- High Quality and Great Taste
- Stock up on a variety of premium emergency and outdoor foods
- Affordable and Convenient
- A dependable and simple choice that meets your needs
Simple and delicious, ReadyWise Food Storage Buckets are a great choice for long term food storage. ReadyWise foods are packed in mylar bags in perfectly portioned sizes. The pouches are then placed in a convenient bucket for easy storage and accessibility. Each bucket stacks perfectly and securely on top of one another with the help of the grooves on the lid. This makes staking ReadyWise buckets a breeze and can maximize your storage space.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much water will I need for the meals?
A: Each individual serving requires 1 cup of water on average.
Q: Where should I store the Bucket?
A: The optimal storage condition is in a cool and dry place.
Q: Will I need to use boiling water?
A: Hot water is recommended as it will speed up the reconstitution process. However, any temperature water can be used to re-hydrate the food.
Q: How is the food packaged?
A: The food items are packaged in 100% airtight Mylar pouches. The pouches are placed in durable polyethylene buckets for easy storage.
Q: Why use both freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients?
A: ReadyWise uses a combination of technologies to achieve the best taste and quality.
Certain ingredients set-up and taste better when freeze-dried (vegetables, fruits, meats) while others do better through dehydration. In these cases, dehydrated ingredients offer all the benefits and better value than foods that have been freeze-dried.
Freeze-Dried and Dehydration Advantages:
ReadyWise takes a unique and innovative approach to food production for camping and long-term emergency preparedness. Our ready-made entrées, meats, vegetables and fruits may be freeze-dried or dehydrated. However, both processes promote extremely long shelf life.
- Food maintains its original flavour, shape, colour, and texture
- Food better retains its nutritional value
- Food is condensed, taking up less space
- With all of its water extracted, food is extremely lightweight
- When water is added, the food completely reconstitutes itself