Weather Radio (NOAA Radio)
Having an active Weather Radio (NOAA Radio) is extremely important during an emergency. The broadcasted Weather Alert sends an Emergency Wireless Signal to the radio which then reports news on local weather disasters and life-saving messages.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) weather radios provide weather information anywhere you go. With built-in channels for easy access, the NOAA weather radio allows for quick access to important weather updates with a push of a button. NOAA weather radios also provide a weather alert feature that signals when a disaster arrives. With a wide weather band, the NOAA weather radio precisely gives you all the weather bands needed to keep you updated in any situation.
NOAA weather radios come in a variety of different models with a range of different sizes and functions including; solar power, hand-crank, battery power, light, alarm, phone charger, AM and FM radio, portable, strobe light function, and more.
What is "SAME" Technology?
72 HOURS carries a variety of NOAA Radios.
72 HOURS carries:
- Kaito Voyager Dynamo Solar Radio
- Kaito Solar, Dynamo Voyager Trek Radio Flashlight
- Kaito Voyager Pro KA600 Digital Solar/Dynamo AM/FM/LW/SW & NOAA Weather Emergency Radio with Alert & RDS
- Kaito KA700 Bluetooth Emergency Hand Crank Dynamo & Solar Powered AM FM Weather Band Radio With Recorder and MP3 Player & More
Event codes for Specific Area Message Encoding
- Forecast region: British Columbia - Click Here
- Forecast region: Alberta - Click Here
- Forecast region: Saskatchewan - Click Here
- Forecast region: Manitoba - Click Here
- Forecast region: Ontario (Northern/Southern) - Click Here
- Forecast region: Quebec (Northern/Southern) - Click Here
- Forecast region: New Brunswick - Click Here
- Forecast region: Nova Scotia - Click Here
- Forecast region: Prince Edward Island
- 018100 - Kings County P.E.I
- 018200 - Queens County P.E.I
- 018300 - Prince County P.E.I
- Forecast region: Newfoundland and Labrador- Click Here
- Forecast region: Yukon
- Forecast region: Northwest Territories
- Forecast region: Nunavut