Blue Nitrile Gloves, Box Of 100 Pieces, 4.0 Mil - Ready First Aid™
Buy more, save more!
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON THIS ITEM
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D-6319
- Latex, Powder, and Protein Free
- 4 mil palm thickness
- Medical Grade
- Non-sterile and ambidextrous
- Extra Large
Nitrile gloves are non-sterile one-time use gloves that provide the first layer of defence for healthcare professionals and the patients that they are handling. They are intended to be used with other protective equipment that is mandated by public health agencies to prevent the spread of disease and infection.
How/When to Use:
- Pinch and hold the outside of the cuff of the glove near the wrist area.
- Peel down and away from the wrist, turning the glove inside-out.
- Remove the glove completely and hold the inside-out glove with your gloved hand.
- Peel off the second glove by placing your fingers inside the glove near the wrist.
- Pull the glove down and away from your wrist, leaving the first glove inside the second.
- Continue pulling the second glove down until it is inside out with the first glove inside.
- Industrial setting
- Food preparation
- Medical examination
- Components used in the manufacturing of gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Follow your institution's policy for use. Person with known sensitivity should avoid contact.
- Gloves provide a good biological barrier and are not intended to be used as a chemical barrier.
- Store in a dry ventilated environment.
- Do not store in environments above 100°F (38°C).
- Avoid direct sunlight.
Dispose gloves according to local regulations and in accordance with proper disposal of any biohazardous material when gloves have been contaminated