See to Hear Face Mask|
$30.00 Regular price $45.00 Sale price Save 33% ($15)
- Elastic strap with easy release buckle that rests on back of the neck without interfering with head or ear wearables
- 3 layer nose piece with bendable aluminum nose piece
- Rib knit chin piece allows for 3 options for comfort and breathability
- Transparent plastic mouth shield is anti-fog and 100% recyclable
- Made in Canada
Currently for non-medical use and Non-Refundable.
The See to Hear mask provides a comfortable and breathable face mask that is designed to allow those who rely on lip-reading or facial cues to communicate better with others. It also has an elastic strap that rests on your neck to prevent the hindrance of head or ear wearable items such as hearing aids, eyewear, hats, headbands, and other headgears.
The rib knit bottom allows for 3 options of wearing: pushed to gently mold to the neck to create a seal, pulled loose to allow more breathability, and folded upwards to provide the ultimate breathable option which acts as a mid-face shield. The nose piece is made with 3 layers and has a bendable aluminum nose piece to allow a secure fit by forming a seal and prevent fogging when wearing eyewear.
-  See to Hear Face Mask
How/When to Use:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before wearing the mask.
- Identify the nose piece (with bendable aluminum) and rib knit chin piece and orient the mask accordingly.
- Unsnap the button and wrap the elastic around your neck followed by snapping the button back OR slip over your head without undoing the button.
- Adjust the length of the elastic by pulling or pushing the elastic through the slider and buckle.
- Press down on the nose piece to mold it to your nose bridge.
- Length x Width: 10 cm x 25 cm
- Circumference: Min 38 cm | Max 48 cm
- Length x Width: 11.5 cm x 30 cm
- Circumference: Min 43 cm | Max 56 cm
- Length x Width: 12 cm x 33 cm
- Circumference: Min 48 cm | Max 66 cm
- Nose piece: 600+ Thread Count (TC) 100% Cotton outer shell / 100% Polyester built-in fusible filter
- Bendable aluminum nose piece
- Rib knit chin piece: 95% cotton, 5% Lycra
- Made in Canada
Hand Wash Instructions:
Roll up the mask and place in a cylindrical container with a removable lid.
Fill the container with warm water and a bit of liquid dish soap.
Gently shake the container to create suds, drain the water to rinse. Add more water and repeat the shaking process. Rinse and repeat the procedure until the water runs clear.
Hang to dry
In between use, Gently use a microfiber cleaning cloth to clean the transparent barrier.