Tents provide an easy and effective way of being protected from the elements. Easy to set up and convenient to carry, Emergency Tents make the perfect solution for shelter during a survival situation or camping overnight outdoors. Compact and durable, Emergency Tents provide immediate shelter that keeps you warm and dry.
Hypothermia is an emergency situation where your body is losing more body heat than it is producing resulting in dangerously low body temperature. When your body experiences hypothermia, your body systems are unable to function normally and can lead to complete system failure. Prolong state of hypothermia can damage bodily organs such as the heart, liver, kidney failure, and even death.
Tents can prevent you from getting hypothermia by protecting you from the harsh and wet weather.
72HOURS carries a wide selection of Tents and accessories.
- 72HRS Tube Tent
- Aluminum Coated Interior Emergency Tube Tent
- Emergency Double-Sided Outdoor Mattress
- Heavy Duty Multi-Function Emergency Sleeping Bag, Waterproof, 116"x 85", Blue Color (Two Person)
- Heavy Duty Emergency Sleeping Bag, Waterproof, 82"x 58", Blue Color (Single Person)
- Inflatable Travel Pillow / 210T Terylene / PVC Coating/ Water Resistant 15" x 12"