Vinyl Gloves, Box of 100 Pieces - Ready First Aid™|
- Authorized for sale by Health Canada and has an active MDALL
- CE Certified
- Medical Grade
- Powder Free and Non-Sterile
- Made in China
- Extra Large
Vinyl medical examination gloves are non-sterile one-time use gloves that provide the first layer of defence for healthcare professionals and the patients that they are handling. They are intended to be used with other protective equipment that is mandated by public health agencies to prevent the spread of disease and infection.
How/When to Use:
- Pinch and hold the outside of the cuff of the glove near the wrist area.
- Peel down and away from the wrist, turning the glove inside-out.
- Removed the glove completely and hold the inside-out glove with your gloved hand.
- Peel off the second glove by placing your fingers inside the glove near the wrist.
- Pull the glove down and away from your wrist, leaving the first glove inside the second.
- Continue pulling the second glove down until it is inside out with the first glove inside.
- Medical Examination
- Food Preparation
These gloves may puncture or tear if donned improperly or being in contact with sharp fingernails or objects such as finger rings, etc.
Store under cool, dry conditions. Avoid direct sunlight, fluorescent lighting, x-rays, moisture and ozone.
Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
- Single-use only
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Box of 100 Gloves