Blemished Royal Berkey®System - 3.25 Gallon with 2 Black Elements|
- Factory Blemished Royal Berkey System - 3.25 Gallon
- Free-standing water purification system
- Gravity-fed and do not require power, perfect for power outages.
- Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment, and even radiologicals.
- Can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement
- Delicious, fresh-tasting water for the whole family
Blemished Berkey® Systems for the same Berkey Benefits for a lesser price!
Blemished systems let you enjoy all the amazing benefits of a full uncompromised Berkey System without paying the full price. Cosmetic blemishes may include scratches, dents, discolored spots on the finish or irregular polish marks. Our Factory blemished Berkey System may not have the brand new look of a Berkey System but it is offered at an amazing discounted price so you can focus less on spending and focus more on the wonderful health benefits that a Berkey System has to offer.
Blemished Berkey® systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects. However, the Black Berkey® Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey® systems.
Note: Blemished systems may not be shipped in original packaging.
The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies. Utilize any natural water source with a Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon to obtain the best tasting and purest filtered drinking water possible through a natural purification method instead of using chemicals or complicated processes. The Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon are capable of purifying untreated water from sources such as rivers, lakes, streams, and wells. Perfect for any unexpected emergency situations
The Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon has two configurations:
- Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Element
- Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Element
All Berkey stainless steel systems come standard with Black Berkey® Purification Elements and are the leader in gravity-fed water purification. The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53 and will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended when used as a pair.
All Berkey stainless steel systems come standard with an FDA approved, BPA free polypropylene spigot; in case of loss or damage, this item may be purchased individually as a replacement and available in Berkey Stainless Steel™ Spigot.
 Upper & Lower Stainless Steel Chambers
The Berkey Stainless Steel Chambers are made from food-grade stainless steel that is also lightweight and easy to move around. The chambers are also very easy to assemble and disassemble so you can spend more time enjoying pure clean water.
 Stainless steel lid, knob, and screw
 Priming button
Specifications for the Royal Berkey® System:
The 3.25 gallon Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements and is ideal for 2-6 people for everyday use. The Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- Storage Capacity: 3.25 gallons/ 12.3 Litres of purified water
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 4.0 gallons (15.1 Litres) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 Litres) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
- Height when in use: 23.0" (58.42 cm)
- Diameter: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Shipping weight: approximately 8 lbs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
*Flow rate is calculated with the upper chamber full to the top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
How To Assemble The Royal Berkey® System - 3.25 Gallon
- Extreme cleanliness is important. Wash hands and system before proceeding to assure that contamination of the components does not take place during assembly.
- Remove the purification element and parts from their protective packaging, checking each item against the provided list.
- Prime Black Berkey® Purification Elements (click here to download instructions for priming elements).
- Place the large sealing washer over the threaded portion of the element.
- Place the element into the hole in the base of the upper chamber.
- Secure element in the chamber base by screwing on the wingnut onto the threaded mount.
- Place the upper chamber onto the lower chamber and place lid in position.
See Video below on how to Assemble a Berkey® Water Purification System or click here to download instructions.
How To Assemble And Prime Black Berkey® purification elements.
- Wash hands before proceeding to ensure that contamination of filter system components does not take place during assembly.
- Remove parts from their protective packaging, checking items against contents list.
- Prime Black Berkey® purification elements. See instructions below under Priming Prime Black Berkey® purification elements.
- Place the large sealing washer over the threaded mount of the Black Berkey® purification element.
- Place the threaded mount stem into the hole in the interior base of the upper chamber.
- Secure element in the base of the chamber by screwing the wing nut onto the threaded mount. Repeat #3- #6 until all elements have been installed.
Priming Berkey® purification elements:
For more Resources on Berkey® systems, click here.