Berkey Stainless Steel™ Spigot|
- Can be used instead of the standard black nylon Berkey spigot
- Fits all Berkey stainless steel models (will not fit Berkey light)
- Made of a high-quality food grade 304 stainless steel.
- Supplied with two rubber sealing washers and fastening nut.
- stamped with Berkey Logo for authenticity
- Note: This spigot does not support the sight glass.
Please Wash All Parts in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly before use.
Remove the white plastic covers from the two stainless steel washer covers. Place one washer cover over the threads with the beveled side facing the spigot handle. Then place one silicon washer onto the threads. Insert the threaded stem of the spigot through the hole in the side of the lower chamber. Insert the second silicon washer over the treads, followed by the second washer cover. Secure the spigot in place with the spigot nut. Tighten securely by hand only. Hint: For the last approximate one-quarter to one-half turn, hold the nut in place and gently turn the spigot until it is tight. Then rotate both the spigot and the nut until the handle is facing upwards. Close spigot handle before use.