3600 Calorie SOS Emergency Food Ration|
- Ideal for emergencies, camping, rafting and for outdoor activities
- Tested to withstand temperatures from -30°C to 65°C
- Each vacuum sealed pouch contains 9 individually wrapped bars which contain 400 calories each.
- Non-thirst Provoking
- Up to a 5 years shelf life (delivered within 1-6 months after the manufacturing date)
- US Coast Guard approved
The SOS emergency food ration bar is US Coast Guard approved and is able to stand up to hot and cold temperatures. As such, they’re one of the best disaster foods on the market. Buy enough for the whole family today. You’ll be glad you did when disaster strikes.
- In a survival situation, one block of 9 bars is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 to 5 days.
- They are made to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion.
- Texture is like a crunchy cookie.
- Ideal for emergencies, camping, rafting, and for outdoor activities
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean & Cottonseed Oils), Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut Preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate Preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A, Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
-  3600 Calorie SOS Emergency Food Ration (9 Bars)
How/When to Use:
- Consume 3 food bars per person per day
- Replace within 5 years of manufacturing date.
- Dimensions: 10.8 cm x 5 cm x 12 cm
- Product Weight: 1.6 lbs (756 g)
- Calories: 3600 kcal (15,460 KJ)
- Package: 9 individually wrapped 400 calorie food bars