- Non-GMO and Vegetarian
- Tested to withstand temperatures from -30°C to 65°C
- Each vacuum sealed pouch contains 9 individually wrapped bars which contain 400 calories each.
- Non-thirst Provoking
- 5 years shelf life
- US Coast Guard approved
- In a survival situation, one block of 9 bars is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 to 5 days.
- They are made to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion.
- The outer foil package is heat sealed to maintain maximum freshness and resealable for ease of dispersing and to keep unfinished rations stored without being exposed to contaminants.
- Taste like a crunchy cookie with a slight Vanilla Flavor.
- Ideal for emergencies, camping, rafting and for outdoor activities
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean & Cottonseed Oils), Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut Preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate Preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A, Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Non-GMO Vanilla Flavour.
-  3600 Calorie 72HOURS Emergency Food Ration (NON-GMO) (9 Bars)
How/When to Use:
- Eat three food bars per person per day.
- Use resealable zip-lock to close the package and maintain freshness.
- Replace prior to expiration date stamped on the package.
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 5 cm x 12 cm
- Product Weight: 1.6 lbs. (756 g.)
- Calories: 3600 kcal (15,460 KJ)