Conforming Stretch Bandage (3"), 7.6 cm x 4.5 m - Ready First Aid
- Soft, lightweight conforming bandages provide non-slip support and compression.
- Ideal for securing and retaining general dressings.
- Bandages conform and hold securely to body contours while allowing patient movement and soft tissue swelling.
- 1-ply stretch rayon/nylon blend bandage.
- Provides low compression and support.
- Rolls are 4.5 m (5 yds) in length when stretched.
How/When to Use:
Conforming stretch bandages are used as binding dressings that stretch and mold to the natural body contours. Their use as a secondary dressing allows them to adapt to difficult areas of the body that would be normally hard to have retention. As a secondary dressing, they are used to secure primary bandages and therefore rarely have direct application to the wound. When wrapping around the individual, there should be light compression to secure the bandage around the body, but not too tight that there may be circulation cut off.