Instant Fire- 2 Gallon|
- Safe, Simple, and Versatile
- Replaces wood and other fuel sources
- Water-repellent properties
- 15 minute burn time
- Compact and light weight
How/When to Use
Insta-Fire is a safe, simple, and versatile new fire starting product. It is a perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources. It has water-repellent properties, a fifteen minute burn time. Use it to light campfires, prepare charcoal briquettes, or as a safe and reliable fuel source for cooking or heating in emergency situations..Green – no harmful vapors.Can be stored near food.
1. Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface.
2. Light InstaFire (InstaFire is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flare-ups).
3. For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned.
4. When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 15-20 minutes to keep your fire burning.