MIRA SAFETY CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask - Full-Face Respirator for CBRN Defense|
$337.25 Regular price $355.00 Sale price Save 5% ($17.75)
A Closer look into the CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask:
Crafted in synergy with global safety experts, the CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask is not just another protective gear. It embodies a promise of unparalleled safety in dire situations, ensuring users are not only shielded from threats but also equipped with essential tools for communication and hydration in compromised environments.
Why the CM-6M stands out:
The CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask combines durability, ease of use, and rigorous testing, making it a top choice for emergency and professional use. Packed with premium features like an integrated hydration system and anti-fogging oronasal cup, it's further enhanced by optional accessories like the MIRAVISION Spectacle Kit. Trusted globally and exceeding European quality standards, the CM-6M ensures optimal protection in a constantly evolving world.
Key Benefits at a Glance:
- Trusted by police worldwide and government entities in the Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia, and Lebanon
- Hypoallergenic inner mask prevents fogging, even under hard use
- Tested resistance to mustard gas penetration for nearly thirty hours
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Used for industrial, agricultural, law enforcement, professional rescue, specialized welding, construction, and painting applications
- Conforms to European quality and sustainability standards, marked with the CE symbol (for “Conformité Européenne” or “European Conformity”)
- Meets all requirements under EN 136:1998, Class III
- Complies with all standards under EN 168 for impact protection, making this the perfect mask for riot control situations
- Carries MIRA Safety’s special five-year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with the TAPR-M Microphone and RVA (A.01) VPU Unit
- Manufactured in the Czech Republic
Technical Specifications of the Tactical Equipment:
- Weight: 560g
- Intelligibility of Talk: 95%
- Size Availability: 1 size
- Facepiece Material: Bromine-butyl rubber
- Effective Field of Vision: 77.6%
- Visor Material: Polycarbonate
- Overlapped Field of Vision: 83.8%
Filter Connection Thread: Rd 40 x 1/7"
Breathing Resistance at 30l/min. Air Flow:
- Inhalation Resistance: Max. 30 Pa
- Exhalation Resistance: Max. 60 Pa
IMPORTANT NOTE : Avoid deformation of the rubber parts of the facepiece and internal CBRN gas mask during storage.
About MIRA SAFETY:
MIRA Safety's mission is clear: to offer top-notch personal protection equipment for professionals and the public. MIRA SAFETY's inventory features professional-grade gear, trusted by military operators and enhanced for home use. Their headquarters are in Austin, Texas. MIRA SAFETY has global partnerships with law enforcement agencies. They are committed to providing PPE equipment for everyone, including children and the elderly. Your safety is their priority, and they're here for you.
Video review of MIRA SAFETY CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask - Full-Face Respirator for CBRN Defense