PM2.5 Filter, Individually Wrapped, Pack of 5 - Ready First Aid|
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON THIS ITEM
- 5-ply Construction
- Active Charcoal Layer
- PM2.5 Protection
- Pack of 5 (Individually Wrapped)
Available Sizing Options:
- Kids: 10cm (L) x 7cm (W) | 3.94” (L) x 2.76” (W)
- Adult: 12cm (L) x 8cm (W) | 4.72” (L) x 3.15” (W)
PM2.5 Filter can be used in your reusable face mask and provides protection against fine particles of up to 2.5 µm in size (2.5 micrometers). The filters are 5-ply and are designed to protect you from overall exposure to air pollution.
Its 5-layer construction consists of 2 layers of melt-blown fabric, 2 layers of non-woven fabric, and 1 layer of active charcoal fabric.
Note: Compatible with Reusable Face Mask, 3-Layer, V2 - Ready First Aid
How/When to Use:
Reusable Face Mask:
Note: Compatible with any masks with a filter pocket that fits the corresponding filter size.
- Take out one of the PM2.5 filters.
- Fold the filter in half creating a crease down the center of the filter.
- Insert the filter into the filter pocket.
- Ensure that the filter is in the center of the mask, move the crease of the filter in the center of the mask.
- Wear the reusable face mask with the PM2.5 Filter inside as you normally would.
Filters should be changed at least once a week. It is recommended to replace the filter every 1-3 days depending on the air quality level.
- Individually Wrapped
- Made in China