Federal Type A First Aid Kits with First Aid Bag
- Meets or exceeds Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations requirements
- Federal Type A First Aid Kit for workplaces with 2 to 5 employees
- First aid bag made with water-resistant material that beads when in contact with water.
- Made with a fluorescent yellow water-proof zipper to prevent water from seeping into first aid bag.
- Reflective strip on the front of the First Aid Bag for higher visibility.
The Ready First Aid Federal Type A First Aid Kit contains all the required components set forth by the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. Available in 3 storage options - water-resistant bag, plastic box, or metal cabinet. The kit is made of high-quality first aid supplies that will aid in treating common workplace injuries.
 Self Adherent Latex Bandage, 3"x 5 YDS
Instruments and Tools: