Features & Benefits:
- Kid-Friendly, BPA Free and Leak-Proof
- Removes up to 99.999999% of bacteria, parasites, and microplastics
- Hollow Fiber Membrane and Carbon Filter
- See full User Manual Here (PDF)
LifeStraw® Play provides the incorporates award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a kid-friendly refillable water bottle. Fun and easy to use, the LifeStraw® Play allows kids to get clean water wherever they go. Simply fill up the water bottle with tap water, fountain water, rivers, or streams, screw the lid on, and sip safe water through the mouthpiece. The water bottle design is ideal for hiking, backpacking, running, and other activities where you’re on the move and aren't always near a water source.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces
LifeStraw® portable water bottle:
LifeStraw® Go incorporates award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a refillable water bottle so you can carry safe drinking water with you on the go. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip safe water through the mouthpiece. The water bottle design is ideal for hiking, backpacking, running, and other activities where you’re on the move and aren't always near a water source.
How LifeStraw® Play works:
LifeStraw® Go uses advanced hollow fiber technology. This highly efficient method of filtration requires no chemicals.
How to use LifeStraw® Play:
The LifeStraw® Go water bottle is designed to be filled up and taken with you on the go. Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle, fill up the bottle, screw on the lid and filter, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece. After each drinking session, unscrew the lid and blow through the LifeStraw® to expel dirty water.
Tried and tested in the harshest conditions:
Award-winning LifeStraw® technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw® is used in water filtration products around the world.
- Membrane microfilter protects against999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter protects against lead, chlorine, organic chemical matter and odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Bottle Volume: 10 oz | 0.3 L
- Weight: 5.90 oz | 167 g
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.75 in | 1.9 x 7 cm
- Available in multiple colors
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe once filter is removed
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Includes: water bottle, filter, cap with silicon mouthpiece and 8 cap graphics for personalization
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Includes: water filter, narrow and wide mouth caps, interchangeable standard and sport mouthpieces, leak-proof lid