- EXPIRATION DATE: 09/20 - 09/25
- Apricot flavoured
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Lightweight wafers containing 400 calories per bar
- Up to 5-year shelf life
- Excellent for hiking, camping, boating, and emergency preparedness
- Heat and cold resistant
The 400 Calorie SOS Millennium Emergency Ration provides long-lasting energy and is non-thirst provoking. Perfect for emergency situations or simply for extra calories while hiking, this bar is as versatile as it is tasty. The vacuum sealed mylar packaging allows for 5-year shelf life and can withstand a variety of outdoor conditions.
Sugar, Palm Oil, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Enzymes, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut, Enriched Bromated Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Enzymes, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate Preservative, Water, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Ethyl Alcohol, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
Contains: Wheat, Coconut, and Soybean
 400 Calorie SOS Millennium Emergency Ration - Apricot
How/When to Use:
- Consume 3 food bars per person per day
- Replace within 5 years of manufacturing date.
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 4 cm x 2 cm
- Product Weight: 0.19 lbs (84 g)
- Calories: 400 kcal (1,673 KJ)