School Emergency Survival Kit
- What's included
- How to use
- Reviews & questions
Having an emergency survival kit at school for students, teachers, and administrators is an essential component of maintaining a safe school and is an integral part of any emergency preparedness plan. If an emergency or disaster occurs during school hours, students and staff could be stranded for hours, with now power or electricity.
We offer Free Emergency Preparedness Audits for schools along with custom options to fit every school’s budget or needs. We also offer replacement supplies for expired food and water. Contact us today to learn more about our Special Group Rates for Medium to Large Orders.
Specifications:No. of Duffle Bag: 1
Total weight: 13.4LBS
Product Weight and Dimension of each Duffle Bag and Speed Splint:
- Thermal Protection (90% body heat retention).
- Ground cover.
- Emergency Signaling Device.
- Waterproof & Windproof
- Dimensions: 210.0 cm x 160 cm. (81.7 in. x 63.0 in.)
Lighting and Communication
- 100hrs Built-In.
- Ultra Bright LED Light.
- Lightweight with Wrist Strap for easy carrying.
- Am Fm Radio DSP pocket radio.
- Portable pocket size radio.
- Light and easy to carry around.
- Built-in speaker and supports headphones via (3.5mm) jack socket.
- An essential item to have in any emergency kit to receive up-to-date emergency broadcasts.
- Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (Batteries not included).
 Speed Splints
- Fast and easy-to-apply splint for temporary immobilization of the arm, leg or foot.
- Compact, flat, easily stored and carried.
- Constructed from lightweight, high-visibility yellow plastic.
- Stores flat for easy transport.
- Ideal for arm injuries, as well as foot and ankle injuries.
- Made of a corrugated plastic with no glue or laminates to break down
 Sam Splint
- Lightweight | 0.32lbs (150g)
- Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Radiolucent | are transparent to x-trays
- Bends into any simple curve, becoming exponentially stronger and more supportive.
- Can be cleaned and disinfected with water or bleach for reuse
- Dimensions: 36inches | 91.40cm
 Assorted Bandages
 Nitrile Gloves, Blue (Pair)
 Pressure Bandage w/Elastic Ties 11.4cm x 14.3cm (4.5 inches x 6 inches) - Ready First Aid
 Triangular Bandage 102cm x 102cm x 142cm - Ready First Aid
 Antiseptic Wipes "LORIS" 0.13% BZK
 Gauze Pads, 10.2cm x 10.2cm, 12-ply, Sterile - Ready First Aid
 Adhesive Cotton Tape Roll 2.5cm x 4.5m
 CPR Disposable Face Shield/Mask with One-way Valve
 Scissors, Universal Paramedic, 18.2cm - Ready First Aid
 Splinter Forceps, 14 cm - Ready First Aid
 First Aid Record Book with Pencil
 72HRS Extra Large Thermal Blanket
 Plastic Container
Search and Rescue
- Heavy aluminum whistle.
- Super loud clear tone.
- Can be used as a key ring
 72HRS Dust Masks
- Individually packaged.
- Prevention for the inhalation of airborne particles.
- Prevent inhalation of contaminants released into the air.
- Pleated earloop masks with a filter
- ABS Plastic Material.
- Adjustable Chin Strap.
- Adjustable Head Piece with Dial.
- To Keep In Lock Position Push Dial.
- Removable Brow Band
- Cowhide leather provides great comfort.
- Used in construction and masonry work.
- Heavyweight cotton back.
- Bottle Opener.
- Philips screwdriver.
- Nail File.
- Can Opener.
 Safety Goggles
- Plastic Lens.
- Adjustable Elastic Headband.
- Built-in Vents to Provide Airflow and Reduce Fog.
- Poly Bag with Header Card.
 1/4" x 100 ft. Rope
 Rolls Flagging Tape
 72HRS Roll Toilet Tissue
- Individually packaged.
- 2 Ply.
- Helps maintain a sanitary condition.
 72HRS Duffle Bag
- Designed for emergencies or every-day use.
- High carrying capacity.
- Full-length zippered exterior pocket.
- High visibility reflective strips on the front and side.
Reinforced sturdy carrying handle with Velcro strap.