1/2 Gallon Mylar Bag (Open End) - 5.0 Mil (8" x 14")|
1/2 Gallon Mylar Bag (Open End) - 5.0 Mil (8" x 14")
Mylar bags provide an efficient and effective way to preserve long-term food products. Perfect for long-term protection and storage for any food product. In its basic form, Mylar is a clear material made from polyester resin. Mylar contains many desirable properties including gas and moisture resistance, chemical stability, and high tensile strength. These Mylar Bags can be sealed with a Hot Jaws Handheld Heat Sealer to ensure optimal food freshness. An integral part of any food storage system. Mylar Bags create an oxygen barrier to provide long-term protection for your food storage needs
- Made of polyester resin
- Gas and moisture resistance
- Chemical stability
- High tensile strength
- Provided long term storage and protection of food
How To Use:
- Open up the Mylar bag.
- Place desired dry food source into the Mylar bag.
- Leave approximately 2 inches (approximately 5 cm) of place at the top of the bag for sealing.
- (Optional) Place oxygen absorbers into the mylar bag (Refer to info sheet under specifications)
- Using a Hot Jaws Handheld Heat Sealer, clamp on the opening of the bag and wait 5 seconds for the bag to seal.
- If you do not have a heat sealer, an iron will also work. Simply place the opening of the bag on a flat surface and apply a hot iron to seal the opening. Wait 5 seconds.
- Dimensions: 20.30cm x 35.50cm (8 inches x 14 inches)
- Thickness: 5.0 Mil
- Mylar Bag Info sheet (PDF File)