1 Gallon Mylar Bag (Open End) - 5.0 Mil (10" x 16")|
1 Gallon Mylar Bag (Open End) - 5.0 Mil (10" x 16")
Mylar bags provide an efficient and effective way to preserve long term food products. Perfect for long term protection and storage for any food product. In its basic form, Mylar is a clear material made from polyester resin. Mylar contains many desirable properties including gas and moisture resistance, chemical stability, and high tensile strength. These Mylar Bags can be sealed with a Hot Jaws Handheld Heat Sealer to ensure optimal food freshness. An integral part of any food storage system. Mylar Bags create an oxygen barrier to provide long term protection for your food storage needs
- FDA Approved
- Food Grade Quality
- Made of polyester resin
- Gas and moisture resistance
- Chemical stability
- High tensile strength
- Provided long term storage and protection of food
How To Use:
- Open up the Mylar bag.
- Place desired dry food source into the Mylar bag.
- Leave approximately 2 inches (approximately 5 cm) of place at the top of the bag for sealing.
- Place oxygen absorbers into the mylar bag (Optional) (Refer to info sheet under specifications)
- Using a Hot Jaws Handheld Heat Sealer, clamp on the opening of the bag and wait 5 seconds for the bag to seal.
- If you do not have a heat sealer, an iron will also work. Simply place the opening of the bag on a flat surface and apply a hot iron to seal the opening. Wait 5 seconds.
- Dimensions: 25.40cm x 40.64cm (10 inches x 16 inches)
- Thickness: 5.0 Mil
- Mylar Bag Info Sheet (PDF File)