- The top-selling emergency kit in Canada.
- 72HRS emergency survival kit for 2 people.
- This kit is well-equipped with vital survival tools and advanced emergency preparedness items.
- Emergency food and water have up to 5-year shelf life.
- Emergency food and water provided can last 2 people 3 to 5 days during an emergency.
- What's included
- How to use
- Reviews & questions
The 2 Person 72HRS Deluxe Toilet - Emergency Survival Kit is well-equipped with vital survival gear and advanced emergency preparedness items, such as a 3 day supply of U.S. Coast Guard Approved Food and Water Rations, Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets, 108 piece First Aid Kit, 72HRS Emergency Sleeping Bag, 72HRS Three Wick 36 HR Emergency Candle and much more.
Exclusive to the 72HRS Deluxe Emergency Survival Kit is the 72HRS Hand-Crank Powered Light, AM/FM Radio and USB Device Charger. See How To Use section for more details.
No. of Portable Toilets: 1
Total weight: 17.4LBS
Product Weight and Dimension:
- 1 pack of emergency food ration per person.
- Non-GMO, vegetarian and nut-free
- Tested to withstand temperatures from -30°C to 65°C
- Each vacuum sealed pouch contains 9 individually wrapped bars which contain 400 calories each.
- Non-thirst Provoking
- 5-year shelf life
- US Coast Guard approved
- Resealable for ease of dispersing and to keep unfinished rations stored without being exposed to contaminants.
- 12 packs of emergency water per person.
- Able to withstand increased external applied pressure.
- 5-year shelf life.
- Lightweight and extremely compact.
- 10 tablets treat up to 10L, fast acting, great taste, iodine free.
- Each tablet treats 1L of water
- Prevent Travellers’ Diarrhea, Giardia, e. Coli, fecal coliforms, Cholera, Typhoid and other waterborne disease and illness.
- Aluminized non-stretch metallic fabric provides up to 90% heat retention ensuring optimal warmth.
- Water and wind resistant and can be used as a shelter or tarp.
- Reflective metallic fabric can also be used as a reflector or signal in case of an emergency.
- Dimension: 213.0 cm x 91.5 cm (83.0 in. x 36.0 in.)
- Hooded Rain Poncho.
- Made of Polyethylene.
- Ultra-Lightweight, compact and reusable.
- Dimension: 127.0 cm x 132.1 cm x 203.2 cm (50.0 in. x 52.0 in. x 80 in.)
 72HRS Tube Tent
- Water-resistant and durable.
- Fire Retardant.
- Can Fit up to 2 to 3 people.
- Includes a 25 ft. Nylon Rope
- Dimensions (assembled): 8.0 ft. x 6.0 ft.
- Rubber adhesive sticks well to a variety of surfaces.
- Variety of uses – sealing, holding, labeling, temporary repairs requiring durability.
- Strong and long-lasting.
- Dimension: 5.0 cm x 10 yds (2.0 in. x 10 yds)
Lighting and Communication
- 3 Super Bright LED Bulbs.
- Mobile USB Charger: 5V output allows it to charge new generation devices as well as older models.
- Built-in AM/FM Radio and Panic Alarm (Loud Siren and Flashing).
- Rechargeable via a hand crank or USB.
- Comes with all necessary adapters to charge a cell phone.
- 100hrs Built-In.
- Ultra Bright LED Light.
- Lightweight with Wrist Strap for easy carrying.
- Three wicks allow variable light and heat.
- Burns up to 36 hours, 12 hours per wick (total of 3 wicks).
- The well-sized base provided optimal stability.
- Strong metal casingPerfect item for camping or emergency preparedness kits
- A great addition to your emergency survival kit
- 40 matches/box
 3/4'' X 3'' Band-Aids,  3/8'' x 1 1/2'',  4'' x 4'' Gauze Pads,  3'' x 3'' Gauze Pads,  2'' x 2'' Gauze Pads,  2'' Rolled Gauze,  Alcohol Pads,  Cotton Swabs,  Adhesive Tape Roll,  Tweezer,  First Aid Guide,  5'' x 6'' Cold Pack,  Scissors,  Tongue Depressor,  Plastic Carry Case (7'' x 5 1/2'' x 2 1/2)
 Vinyl Glove (Included in the 108 Pcs First Aid Kit)
- Latex-free and powder free
- 2 Pieces (1 pair)
- Exceptional fit with rolled cuff
Search and Rescue
- Heavy aluminum whistle.
- Super loud clear tone.
- Can be used as a key ring
 72HRS Dust Masks
- Prevention for the inhalation of airborne particles.
- Prevent inhalation of contaminants released into the air.
- Pleated face mask with earloops
- Cowhide leather provides great comfort.
- Used in construction and masonry work.
- Heavyweight cotton back.
- Bottle Opener.
- Philips screwdriver.
- Nail File.
- Can Opener.
- 50 Foot Nylon Utility Rope.
- Polypropylene material.
- Braided Synthetic Cord.
- Durable and Lightweight
- Individually packaged.
- 2 Ply.
- Lightweight, compact and slim.
- Helps maintain a sanitary condition
- Snaps onto 20L Bucket.
- Simple snap-on feature to secure itself to the pail.
- Dimension: Length: 13.0 in. Width: 1.50 in. Height: 14.0 in.
- Weight: 1.10 LBS.
- Double-bag system.
- Included deodorant that solidifies liquids.
- Neutralized odors and bacteria.
- The gelatin powder helps mask any unpleasant odors.
- Food Grade HDPE Plastic - BPA Free.
- Made in Canada.
- Uniform wall thickness for stacking.
- Reinforced Saturn rings around the top.
- High-density polyethylene.
How to use
The Hand-Crank Powered Light, AM/FM Radio & USB Device Charger
The Hand-Crank Powered Light, AM/FM Radio and USB Device Charger is a multifunctional device designed for both everyday and emergency preparedness applications. This device is a multi-functional device designed for everyday and emergency preparedness situations. The device comes with a 5V output that is compatible with new or older model mobile device. It is an indispensable tool for emergency preparedness, traveling, camping, backpacking, and other outdoor activities.